Please answer EVERY question.
We’re happy you are interested in adopting one of our wonderful cats and we want to provide you with a cat that is well matched to your situation. Understandably, we also want to provide the cat with the very best home possible. To that end, we have compiled a detailed questionnaire to help us with this. Yes, it is long, and will take some time to complete. We hope that you think it is well worth the effort. Please answer every question. If any of the questions are left unanswered the application may not be accepted. Also, please note:
• Applicants must be at least 23 years of age
• Applicants must provide one form of government issued identification
• All current cats in the home must already be spayed or neutered
• All applicants must consent to a home visit. This is to ensure that our cats are being adopted into safe homes.
• All applicants will be required to furnish a copy of their lease or letter from landlord/building management allowing cats
• The Adoption Donation is $250.00, which is non-refundable.
• Adopting a cat is a meeting of the heart and mind. It is a lifetime commitment to an animal who will be your loving companion and your best friend. We want to make this decision as easy as possible for you, so if you are not sure you can take such a permanent step, please consider fostering one of our cats before you adopt to help alleviate the pressure you may feel. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask how you can become a foster parent to one of our beautiful cats.
We will email you within a few days of receiving your application. Incomplete Applications will not be processed.
BHLP keeps all applications confidential and never sells any names